2.28.2007

Recloseted Homosexuals and the Heterosexuals Who Love Them


So, while CHFOT (Concerned Hetero Friends of Ted) work to mentally and emotionally flagellate Ted Haggard back into the closet, Focus on The Family sponsored a conference in Phoenix in which to heap shame upon a larger group of people at one time and pray away the gay. One young man was dragged there by his parents and commented: "Don't tell my parents but no; I know I'm gay, and like, their stories are really inspiring but I know this is me and I don't really want to change." He evidently resisted despite the compelling speeches by the main plenary speaker (pictured at left), and Robert Chambers, President of Exodus International.



The next conference is being held at as yet undisclosed location in Central Texas:

No comments: