8.13.2007

I Threw Up A Little In My Mouth This Morning When I Read This...

Even back in the days when the ex and I were in Ft. Worth and he was attending Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, the joke was that many of the women enrolled there in order to earn their MRS. It wasn't completely unfounded--I knew more than a handful of women who met their husbands there and then dropped out themselves to marry and become an incubator. However, here is the latest from the mind of someone born from the shallow end of the intellectual gene pool.

Not surprisingly, this new degree program is a bachelor's degree--let's get those young women in here fresh out of their home schooling/Christian private school programs before they have a chance to go to college and be corrupted by more learnin'!

This makes me physically ill. Pardon me while I go puke. AAAUUUUUUUGHGGHHHHHH!

No comments: